Prime unveils PrimeCares 2022 Community Giving Report
Prime changemakers create beneficial impact through donations, volunteering and event participationApril 10, 2023
Prime Therapeutics’ (Prime) employee giving and service program, PrimeCares, is one significant way all employees and teams may engage in small acts of kindness that can lead to major social change and impact.
To celebrate its teams’ exceptional charitable giving and volunteering, Prime issues an annual statement showcasing employee dedication to philanthropy and community service, fueled through its PrimeCares program.
Quick look: 2022 Community Giving Report
- Prime employees donated more than $306,000 to Prime’s six charity partners, which include:
- American Heart Association
- Children’s Hospitals and Clinics
- Habitat for Humanity
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Prime Together Foundation
- Prime matched $42,000 in donations to 196 charities.
- Prime employees volunteered 7,722 hours in 2022.
- Prime matched $125 for every eight hours volunteered – 522 hours total – where an additional $5,125 was given to 16 charities.
- Prime donated $500 toward walk/run/bike events, where employees participated and represented the company.
- Prime donated $5,000 toward relief efforts for a wide range of natural disasters.
- The Prime Together Foundation distributed $170,000 in grants in 2022.
“Prime has an impressive culture focused on providing people the same care we would want for our loved ones,” said Erin Feigal, senior vice president, chief human resources officer. “This dedication and service extends to our communities and other meaningful causes. Our employees truly want to make a difference – and PrimeCares helps us continue to lead positive change, whether through donations, volunteering or participation in events.”
With an eye on being an employer of choice, Prime offers a matching and volunteer matching gift program as well as employee volunteer time off. Explore Prime’s Careers site to brush up on its employee giving programs and commitment to a workplace culture that values social responsibility.
December 6, 2023
The medical landscape surrounding the respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) vaccine continues to evolve…
November 2, 2023
The Insights event took place in Orange County, CA where Prime/MRx trade team…
September 15, 2023
Reprinted with permission from MMIT By Angela Maas As more and more high-cost…