2023 Insights event brings pharma and Prime/MRx leaders together
More than 300 pharma representatives attended this annual gathering to learn more about what Prime/MRx has to offerNovember 2, 2023
The Insights event took place in Orange County, CA where Prime/MRx trade team members and executives shared company updates and networked with key industry representatives and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
On the agenda
- A government affairs update
- The latest information on oncology programs, including IntegratedRx®
- Health outcomes case studies on value-based contracting, GLP-1 and HighTouchRx®
- A specialty drug management session
Informative panels: Two panels gave the pharma audience a chance to ask the Prime/MRx team questions on their minds.
- The first as a fireside chat featuring pharmacy benefit management leadership addressing topics including the Prime/MRx integration, corporate strategy and future vision.
- The second panel included a rotating cast of trade team members representing all lines of business addressing how Prime/MRx and pharma can best work together to maximize patient outcomes.
Networking: The event opened with an evening reception before the formal program began. The reception included a “speed networking” session to close out Day 1 aimed at mixing up attendees and staff in a casual, get-to-know-you format.
“I have received incredible feedback from our attendees on the success of this year’s Insights event. Everyone enjoyed the location, the content and the networking. We look forward to continuing to advance our relationship with pharma through this event and other connections throughout the year,” said Emily Colaizy, assistant vice president, pharmaceutical trade relations.
December 6, 2023
The medical landscape surrounding the respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) vaccine continues to evolve…
September 15, 2023
Reprinted with permission from MMIT By Angela Maas As more and more high-cost…
September 15, 2023
The Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal named Prime Therapeutics (Prime) to its annual list,…