Be a part of an organization that strives to help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well.
Who we are
From pharmacists, clinicians and customer care specialists to IT, product development and account managers, Prime’s people are our foundation.
Each of our 3,900 employees have an effect on the quality, cost and management of prescription drug benefits for clients, employers and over 22 million members nationwide.
We’re a privately held company, big enough to make a difference and small enough for you to have an impact, grow your career and flourish.
Pay and benefits
Our competitive pay and benefits are some of the best in our industry:
- Pay-for-performance incentive program
- Robust 401(k) employer contribution program
- Generous paid-time off program
- Industry-leading wellness programs
Make an impact
PrimeCares, our corporate volunteer program, gives back to the communities where we’re located.
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- Children’s Hospitals
- Habitat for Humanity
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Prime Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.