Prime and Blue Plans align medical and pharmacy benefits to help deliver a simpler solution for both employers and employees.
This approach works: we’ve ranked highest in overall employer satisfaction and likelihood to recommend, two years in a row.1
We work hard to make health care easier to use and understand. Our connected model creates a seamless experience. Employees get the support and convenience they need, with 24/7 customer service and responsive issue resolution. Our commitment to customer service is working.
- 97 percent employer retention rate.
- Two contact centers that are designated World Class Call Centers.2
- Prime leads in employer satisfaction according to PBMI's annual satisfaction report
- Prime's Controlled Substance program received PBMI's 2018 Excellence Award
We help keep costs low by looking at the big picture — identifying areas for improvement and developing solutions grounded in research and expertise. Our innovative solutions save money.
- In 2017, Prime’s net ingredient cost was 5.2 percent better than the competitor average.1
- -0.2% in Commercial trend.